Notes on the video and my hair situation.
- My head was and is still tender and sensitive at times - the result of the chemo.
- I was looking at a mirror during the video and the little boys kept messing with it.
- I never cried or got upset about losing my hair. I don't know why. I guess I had a lot of people praying for me and the peace that passes understanding was with me.
- I'm blessed with a good shaped head and so I am fine with walking around and people even seeing me without a hat or scarf. I do wear one out in public, but that's almost more for others than for me.
- I have yet to wear a wig. I do have 3 wigs in my closet that people have lent me. I have thought I need to keep them in case I go to a wedding or something.
- I still have a bit of stubble and I guess Iam planning on keeping it until it falls out completely,it's cut so short now that it won't cloge the shower up or anything.
- I have a ton of scarves and hats but realize that medimum to large squared scarves are best because I can fold it into a triangle and put it on easily without tons hanging down my back. These type seem more difficlt to find.
- I do have some little red bumps/ marks on my head and a bit of dry scalp. I don't think about it often. This is just temporary.
- Many people say that their hair came back in different that it was previous to chemo. I'd be happy if mine came back the way it was.
- I'll try to get part two of the video up within the week.
Lots of love
P.S. Mom, I am FINE. Really, Truely. I know you are praying and that you love me.