My Story

I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Her2 positive breast cancer Dec. 27th, 2011. I had three large tumors in my left breast, I also had two positive lymph nodes and so with 5 positive biopsies I started my journey. In the beginning, it was a whirlwind and within a week, I was getting a port and preparing for chemo and the rush to save my life was on. Eight months later (August 20th) after stopping chemo (12 sessions) and not having surgery (a suggested double mastectomy) or radiation like my doctors wanted me to, I sat at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Illinois and heard the results of a mammogram, MRI, Pet Scan and blood tests were that they could find no cancer in my body. The nurses and doctors were baffled and no one could explain how I could have had this terrible cancer and it was now gone, except for me. I said the Lord healed me through prayers, education, diet and supplements. I started this blog when I was first diagnosed, it is not just about on cancer, but my life and day-to-day thoughts and activities. There are suggested websites, blogs, videos and more here that I believe can benefit those dealing with cancer and those who want to be preventative. My hope is that you and yours will learn, be encouraged and healed. My family prays every night for those with cancer and that you will be not only be healed but that you will live long and happy lives.
Please check out the right side and scroll down to "This blog" for highlights.
Love and Blessings on your journey.
Karri

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

January 27, 2012 - GREAT SCRIPTURES TO PRAY FOR HEALING

SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS FOR HEALTH AND HEALING

Proverbs 18:21 says, The tongue has the power of life and death. Hebrews 4:12 says, “The Word of god is living and powerful. As you speak the Word of God, life is released into your life. God said in Isaiah 55:11, So is My Word that goes out of My mouth: it will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. As you speak God’s Word, it will go into your life and bring forth fruit.

God is Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord my Healer. Exodus 15:26
I am blessed and the Lord takes sickness away from me. Deuteronomy 7:14-15, Exodus 23:24-25
God has set before me life and death; therefore, I choose life so that I may live and love the Lord my God, listen to His voice, and hold fast to Him. For the Lord is my life and He will give me many years. Deuteronomy 30:19-20
The Lord gives strength to me and blesses me with peace. Psalm 29:11
The eye of the Lord is upon me and He delivers my soul from death and keeps me alive in times of famine. Psalm 33:17-19
With long life will God satisfy me and show me His salvation. Psalm 91:16
God heals all of my diseases, redeems my life from destruction, and renews my youth like the eagle’s. Psalm 103:1-5
God sends His Word and heals me. I meditate on His Word day and night and it is health and medicine to my body. Psalm 107:20, Proverbs 4:20-23
I have a merry heart and it is medicine to my life. Proverbs 17:22
Jesus paid the price for my sickness on the cross and by His stripes I am healed. Isaiah 53:4-5
My light breaks forth as the morning and my health springs forth speedily. My righteousness goes before me and the glory of the Lord is my rear guard. Isaiah 58:8
The Lord restores health to me and heals me of my wounds. I will be well again. Jeremiah 30:17
The Lord brings health and healing to me and reveals unto me an abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6
Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. If He healed people yesterday, He will heal me today. Matthew 8:14-17, 12:15, 14:35-36; Mark 5:25-34, Hebrews 13:8
Jesus is moved with compassion toward me and He is willing and able to heal me. Mark 1:40-42, John 5:5-9
It is Satan who comes to steal, kill, and destroy me, but Jesus came that I might have abundant life. I have authority over Satan in Jesus’ Name and I choose to walk in abundant life and health. John 10:10, Luke 10:18
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Ephesians 6:10, Philippians 4:13
The Lord delivers me from every evil work and preserves me unto His heavenly kingdom. 2 Timothy 4:17-18
Jesus redeemed me from the curse of the law being made a curse for me. I am free form the curse of sickness and disease. I do not accept sickness and disease as a normal part of my life. I submit myself to God; I resist the devil and he must flee from me. Galatians 3:13-14, Deuteronomy 28, James 4:7
Father, because of Your Word and Your promises to me as a believer, I have confidence in approaching You concerning my health. Your Word declares that it is Your will for me to be healed and healthy and strong. I ask You to heal me of all sickness and disease and to restore health unto me. I thank You that from this day forward, __________________________ (date), I am recovering and getting stronger each day. I call You Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord my Healer. 1 John 5:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, please leave a comment or question for me.