1. Deodorant - Jason's Teas Tree is my favorite
2. Desert Essence – Natural Tea tree oil and Neem Toothpaste
3. Organics Lotion in Almond scent
4. Burt’s Beeswax Lip Gloss (always)
5. This olive oil wash from my friend Kristen Carroll for my face (found on Pinterest)
1. Water (Sparklet)
2. Organic decaf coffee (Whole Foods) FYI – My civil engineering hubby says there will be a Whole foods at fry and 99 next year! Yippee
3. Decaf hot teas – all flavors – since I can’t have sodas or juice anymore – water gets old occasionally
4. Almond milk – vanilla flavored.
5. Vanilla powder drink mix with H2O -from Dr. Mark – Xymogen OptiCleanse Plus
1. Only extra virgin olive oil when cooking
2. Raw organic Agave Nectar – this is cheating on this diet, but I only use it every once in a while and very sparingly
3. Lots of organic veggies - mostly greens, squash, and carrots. Since my levels were critical I am on a major health diet (red phase) so no sugar, carbohydrates, or fruit even.
4. Organic brown eggs
5. Raw nuts – only certain kinds for my A+ blood type
Supplements and drugs
I take about 80 – 85 pills per day now which is a huge difference to my life before cancer when I took nothing. The majority are always supplements to get my immune system up and such. The crazy thing is I can totally see the difference in my health, energy and such since switch from MD meds over to these. Before there were always side effects and pain and it was a cycle. I had nausea, vomiting and diarrhea and now I am feeling much , much better. Things change from day to day and I have to watch myself, but there is a vast improvement and I am excited about being healthy.
Health Supplements from my acupuncturist, Ping at Harmony Acupuncturist off Provincial Rd in Katy
1. Ginseng and Astragalus combination by Ever Green
2. Resolve ( upper) – this is to minimize thick nodules in the breast by Ever Green
Health Supplements From my holistic doctor (Dr. Mark Hopkins’s) – I think you’d have to see him because each person is so different. He monitors my blood, energy, PH levels and much more.
1. Congaplex 2925 by Standard Process
2. Premier Cod Liver Oil pills ( 9 capsules each meal)
3. Premier research labs Coral Legend Plus
4. Beta food by Standard process
5. Total Probotics by Nutri- west
6. Premier HCL by premier research labs
7. Zinc lozenges when I have a sore throat only
8. Thymex by Standard process
9. Pro – Infla – Zyme by nutria west - Love this one!
10. Core Level Health reserve by Nutri - west
Extras I take on my own:
1. The Juice Plus veggies only right now until I can get my body back up and then perhaps the fruit pills too
2. Occasionally Mucus relief DM from Wal greens
Pain meds from the oncologist (Dr. Noqvi) that I am taking only when there is pain.
1. Ibuprofen 800 mg
2. Hydrocone 500
3. Hydromorophone HCL 2 mg – this is like Darvocet which is right under morphine and so I have only taken it once and didn’t like the effects.
Nausea meds from the oncologist (Dr. Noqvi) that I am taking only when there is a need.
1. Ondansetron 8 mg