Here is a 36 page dwonload of healthy recipes:
Also I have started using Hemp Seeds and here's what I can tell you:
Hemp seeds are truly a super food, as they are packed with an impressive list of nutritional attributes. Perfectly balanced with a three to one omega-6 to omega-3 oil ratio, they are also an excellent source of gamma linoleic and acid.
Containing 10 essential amino acids, hemp seeds are composed of over thirty percent pure protein, making them an excellent daily protein source. They are also composed of 40 percent fiber, the highest amount of any grain on earth! Also containing disease-fighting phytosterols, studies show that hemp seeds, or even hemp milk may prevent heart disease, many forms of cancer, as well as inflammation-based diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
I''m going to increase my vitamin D
7 Health Benefits of Vitamin D
There are many reasons to stock up on foods containing vitamin D, health benefits of the vitamin include:
- The prevention of chronic diseases such as many forms of cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension.
- The protection and lubrication of your bones, teeth and hair.
- The regulation of cellular growth and healthy cell activity.
- Overall reduction of the inflammatory response, a condition known to cause many chronic diseases, from cancer to diabetes to obesity.
- Protection against adult osteoporosis.
- Reduction in the risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- Significant reduction in the occurrence of prostate cancer in African-American men.
I started drinking this:
All the nutritional information and such is on the website.
That's it for now. I hope it helps
Let me knowKarri